What is Crusade?
Crusade is a social raiding guild with a focus on end game raiding.
More info about us
Crusade as a social raiding guild has been active since 2006. Crusaders are mature players (of all ages) that display a friendly and helpful attitude towards their guildies. All members, raiders and social, have equal rights*. The day to day management of Crusade is performed by the council and the officers. Major changes in the guild are discussed at regular Guild Meetings. All members are expected to agree to and comply with the guild rules. Non-compliance may lead to sanctions or expulsion from the guild.
*The only exception to this is access to the Guild Bank; some items (mostly high end mats and consumables) are restricted for raider use.
Basic Guidelines of a Crusader
- Behave in a friendly and helpful way towards other members.
- If someone asks a question in chat, and you know the answer, please help them.
- If you are a facebook user you are welcome to join the Crusade Group.
- Do not behave in a way that reflects badly on the guild.
- If there is an issue between you and another guild member, contact an officer immediately.Â Do not create divisive arguments in guild chat.Â Take it to private chat or use discord.
- Swearing and vulgar language in chat or on Discord is frowned upon. Consistent use of bad language will lead to sanctions.
- Guild members will specify a main character that represents their commitment to the guild.Â If the main character is removed from the guild all alts will also be removed unless by prior agreement.Â
Ranks of the Guild
To Be Advised â€“ being worked on
Whilst the core preference of Crusade is raiding it is not mandatory. We have a substantial group of members who cannot or do not wish to raid. These guildies are members purely because they enjoy the atmosphere and interaction. If you wish to join Crusade as a social member, all we ask of you is that you comply with the general guild rules